arugula, dairy free, food, food blog, fruit, gluten free, greens, healthy, healthy recipe, recipe, recipe blog, recipe blogger, salad, salad dressing, salad recipe, strawberries, summer, summer recipe, vegan, vegetable, vegetarian
A refreshing summer arugula salad with strawberries, tomatoes and balsamic dressing.
Tangy & Sweet Arugula Salad
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/4 cup sliced strawberries
- Red onion (however much you like)
- Cherry tomatos, halved
- 1 tbsp basalmic vinegar
- 1/4 of a small lemon, juiced
- 1/2 tbsp agave nectar, or more to taste (if you like sweet dressing)
- 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- freshly cracked pepper, to taste
Healthy lunches leave me feeling ready to tackle the rest of the day. This is one of my favorite recipes, especially when you add some grilled salmon and garden fresh tomatoes! Try it for yourself today and let me know what you think. The peppery arugula is perfect with the slightly sweet dressing and plump tomatoes. Yum!
MORE TSIPORAH BLOG: